There is a slight formatting issue with spacing, but the minor error doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story!
Maverick’s bigot father raised him to be a racist.
The moment he sees me—the biracial new girl—an invisible target is placed on my back.
Before the first day of school, he turns most of the senior class against me.
Maverick thought I would roll over and take his abuse, never anticipating a battle.
He was mistaken.
I will fight until my last breath.
Maverick and his friends can suck it.
When I don't fold under pressure, he comes at me full force, wanting to destroy me.
He never expected to be the one to fold.
*Previously titled I LIKE THE WAY YOU HURT. This book has undergone an extensive rewrite to include more craziness, smut, several added chapters, a prologue, and new epilogue!
This is a standalone book.
Maverick's Madness: A Dark High School Bully Romance
- Domestic orders are shipped via standard shipping/media mail. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
- International orders are shipped via First-Class Package International Service. Please allow 11-20 business days for delivery. Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for import duties.
- Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen item(s).
- Orders will ship once payment has cleared.
- Refunds will not be issued once order has shipped.