There is a slight formatting issue with spacing, but the minor error doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story!
I gave her my heart, but she broke it, so now I’ll give her my rage.I never considered the possibility of us crossing paths again.When our gazes connect, an internal switch clicks on.The last words she spoke to me whisper through my mind like a mantra, causing the sleeping beast to come roaring to life with a taste for her blood.I need her to bend to my will, so I make her an offer she can’t refuse.Once my desire has been fed, I’ll toss her away like a piece of garbage right after I destroy her, reducing her to nothingness.She’ll regret the day she dared to betray me.Her debt must be repaid in pain, and I will not rest until I have my pound of flesh.Karma is a bitch that has finally come for her, and it’s hungry for retribution.
This is book 2 of a duet and cannot be read as a standalone.
When Art Fall: Living in Cin (A Dark Romance)
- Domestic orders are shipped via standard shipping/media mail. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
- International orders are shipped via First-Class Package International Service. Please allow 11-20 business days for delivery. Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for import duties.
- Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen item(s).
- Orders will ship once payment has cleared.
- Refunds will not be issued once order has shipped.