There is a slight formatting issue with spacing, but the minor error doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story!
Arthur “Art”The moment I die, I’m going straight to hell, and that’s exactly where I belong.When I was fifteen, the course of my life changed—one second was all it took.The truth about what happened that summer night is driving me to the brink of insanity.I’m an ex-drug addict and suicide survivor who’s been deemed a lost cause. No one can control me.I don’t give a damn about anything—until I meet her.She’s a “Cin” worth committing.
Cinnamon “Cin”I have a life most would envy—a track star with a full scholarship lined up after I graduate high school.My boyfriend and I are looking forward to our future together. I’m content—until I meet him.He’s dangerous, damaged, and I know it’s best to keep my distance, but damn I’m drawn to him.Art is a beautiful disaster, tearing my carefully laid plans apart, causing havoc.Little did I know my choice would set in motion the destruction of my perfect world.The consequences will be catastrophic once the dust settles.
This is the first book in a duet and cannot be read as a standalone.
When Art Rises: Living in Cin (A Dark High School Romance)
- Domestic orders are shipped via standard shipping/media mail. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
- International orders are shipped via First-Class Package International Service. Please allow 11-20 business days for delivery. Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for import duties.
- Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen item(s).
- Orders will ship once payment has cleared.
- Refunds will not be issued once order has shipped.