The moment I die, I’m going straight to hell, and that’s exactly where I belong.
When I was fifteen, the course of my life changed—one second was all it took.
The truth about what happened that summer night is driving me to the brink of insanity.
I’m an ex-drug addict and suicide survivor who’s been deemed a lost cause. No one can control me.
I don’t give a damn about anything—until I meet her.
She’s a “Cin” worth committing.
I have a life most would envy—a track star with a full scholarship lined up after I graduate high school.
My boyfriend and I are looking forward to our future together. I’m content—until I meet him.
He’s dangerous, damaged, and I know it’s best to keep my distance, but damn I’m drawn to him.
Art is a beautiful disaster, tearing my carefully laid plans apart, causing havoc.
Little did I know my choice would set in motion the destruction of my perfect world.
The consequences will be catastrophic once the dust settles.
This is the first book in a duet and cannot be read as a standalone.
When Art Rises: Living in Cin (First Edition)
- Domestic orders are shipped via standard shipping/media mail. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery.
- International orders are shipped via First-Class Package International Service. Please allow 11-20 business days for delivery. Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for import duties.
- Author Lorrain Allen is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen item(s).
- Orders will ship once payment has cleared.
- Refunds will not be issued once order has shipped.